About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lions and Tigers and Bears...OH MY!

If you know Rex at all (or any child for that matter)...you know they love animals! We decided it was time for Rex to go to a zoo other than the one in Tyler. Yesterday we went to the Ft. Worth Zoo and were accompanied by my brother, sister-in-law Shelley, my mom, Shelley's sister Natalie and her son (Rex's Cousin) Caleb! Of course me, Randy and Rex were there too! It was so much fun! I have to admit, it was incredibly hot but we had a wonderful time anyway!

 
Wearing Uncle Danny's Hat

 
Rex and Mimi

 
Just Chatting with Uncle Danny

 
Cheese! 

 
Hanging with Mommy! (That is water he spilled on himself!) 


 
Showing Rex the Animals

 
Rex and his Daddy

 
Rex loved the White Tiger! We were lucky, the tiger came right by the window!

 
It was hot...but loved being with my boy!

 
Still Hanging with his Daddy!
 
Caleb and Rex! :)

 
Aunt Shelley made a WONDERFUL picnic lunch for he family! Rex loved the Cheetos and Blackberries the most!

 
At the end of the day, we went into the gift shop! I bought Rex the cutest (and softest) elephant! He loves him!

 
This boy loves his aunt and uncle so much! He kept saying "Didi and Sheshy" (Danny and Shelley) all day!

 
 
 
Love my family!! (Randy was getting the car during these! Just pretend he is here!) :)

Needless to say...it was a big day and this boy had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment