About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good-Bye First Trimester!

Well, gladly the first trimester is pulling to a close! Although being pregnant is fabulous, being sick was not! :) About a week ago I started feeling more normal and since then, it has been smooth sailing. It is so nice to be able to cook again and not worry about getting sick. :) I know it won't be all fun and games the whole time, but I am loving feeling good! 

My next doctor's appointment is over Thanksgiving break and I should be able to hear the heartbeat then! I am just looking forward to the holidays and getting sometime off with family!

Below I posted my first belly picture. :) It isn't much at all, I am not showing very much yet but I have a little bump! My kiddos at school were starting to notice that my belly was showing a little bit. One of them actually said, "Mrs. Kiser I guess your baby is starting to grow because your tummy looks fat." haha, kids...so good for the self-esteem. Anyway, thought you might enjoy my "fat" picture. :)

1 comment: