About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Loves

Kiwi is a new love of mine. :)

I am not sure why, but I love it so. I bought a bag of six of them about a week ago, and needless to say...they did not last long. However, I think I just really like sour things. I don't buy kiwi's that are "ready." I buy the ones that are a little sour. A lady at work tried one the other day and said it tasted like a lime. :) Oops. hehe. I also love pickles, lemons, etc...yikes. But don't worry I am into other fruits and veggies too, I just find myself leaning towards these foods more.




I also believe it will soon be time for maternity pants. I am using the old "rubberband" trick on my pants right now...but this does not always do the trick. It gets especially complicated on dress pants. So...I am on the search for decent maternity clothes in the East Texas area. Any ideas? If not, I will pay my brother a visit in Lewisville and hit up the Dallas stores. If you have any fabulous stores I need to hit, let me know! I am up for any suggestions!

And on a last happy note...it is the count down to Thankgiving break...I am thankful for that!

2 comments:

  1. Target has a lot of cute dressy stuff. Motherhood Maternity has some cute stuff but it can get expensive. Old Navy has Maternity stuff online. Read the reviews because the sizing is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always welcome to shop here, I'll even go with you for moral/personal shopping advice! ;)
    Of course I don't know anything about maternity brands, but we have plenty of discount stores and live close to the super duper Grapevine Mills and Stonebriar Center, as well as discount shops if you want to check those out.

    ReplyDelete