About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

14 Weeks

Yesterday was our doctor's appointment! We heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time, and let me tell you, it was amazing. I believe it was somewhere between 150 and 160. We recorded it on our iPhones so we could listen to it over and over again! Our next appointment is on December 29th (5 weeks from now), we get to find out the sex of the baby! I can't wait to put a name with our sweet boy or girl. :) Here is my 14 week picture. The baby is the size of a navel orange.

My tummy is still not showing very much, but I am sure that is coming. I will take a picture every week with a new fruit or vegetable. :)

Overall I am feeling pretty good! I am loving the holiday season and making plans to start working on the nursery. Randy of course is being wonderful! We are having a blast with this baby! :)

I was going to put some nursery ideas on here, but I can't get the pictures from other websites to load. Perhaps when this computer doesn't out smart me, I can fill you all in! :) We are thinking about starting on it over Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. The fruits are a cute idea! :) It was great to see you over Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete