About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Busy Busy!

Wow, life with 2 kids! Very different than one...or none! Lol. We love it though! Olivia has started daycare and guess what?? She's already been sick! We have spent the last 10 days trying to get her over a cold (which turned into Croup!) Yuck! Dr. Hudson started her on breathing treatments and she appears to be on the mend! Poor girl! She's a trooper though! 

She is 11 weeks and 2 days! She weighs 10 lbs 12 oz and is 22.75 inches long! She is still a pretty "chill" baby! She loves to just hang with us! 

Rex has had a big time lately too! Last weekend he spent some good "man" time outside with Randy! They hammered things and did "man stuff" as Rex says! He also is loving his tent Mimi made him! It goes on the kitchen table and he goes under it! 

This kids loved his little sister though! Anywhere we are, he wants to be! 


I'm seeing a close bond in their future!! 

On another note, Rex is turning FOUR on Friday! Crazy! We had his party this weekend! (Blog about that later) but it was GREAT!! 


Just a sneak peek! Lol. Oh and look at this cutie! She was dressed very appropriate for the occasion! 

It was a FANTASTIC day! Rex really had a blast! 

And lastly, I finally chopped off my hair! 6 inches! Wow! 


It was time. I was looking pretty rough. Lol. I'm loving the new hairdo! 

Mother's Day was absolutely wonderful! Well actually, it was stressful, Livi was overly tired and fussy from the day before  (Rex's party) but isn't that what motherhood is? Dealing with motherly things? I really wouldn't have it any other way...I was with my hubby and kids...that's all that mattered! :) oh and they got me a birthstone family necklace! 

Ignore the no makeup, I loooove the necklace! My first thing with all of our stones! Love it! 

My kids are everything to me! I can imagine life without them...yeah that's right, I said CAN. Life would be quiet, not as stressful, peaceful...but my heart would be missing two huge pieces. And I don't know about you...but I cannot imagine wanting to live that way. I stare at them and smile, worry, laugh, and cry. Being a mom is just that way, and I was born to do it! 


So Happy Mother's Day! :) Stay tuned for a post on Rex's TMNT PARTY! 





No comments:

Post a Comment