About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

2 Months!!

Wow, we are at 2 months already for Ms. Olivia! She had her check-up today with Dr. Hudson. 
She weighed 10 lbs. 7 oz. and is 21.5 inches long! She took her shots like a champ! 
I don't think she was thrilled though! Lol. 

Other than that, we have just been getting in the swing of a routine! Olivia starts daycare tomorrow. Yikes, I'm not looking forward to it! But, no choice! 


Here is her 2 month photo!! She's getting so expressive! She is smiling, cooing and grabbing at things. She eats every 3 hours/4oz. She CAN sleep through the night, but doesn't always. Lol. 

She's good at the smiles though! 
Rex is doing a wonderful job as a big brother!! He loves his sister! 


So in closing! We are ready for summer!! Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment