About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Monday, March 30, 2015

New Addition


Wow! 2014 and the start of 2015 has been amazing! In July of 2014 we found out we would be adding to the Kiser family in March (ended up being February) of 2015!

This pregnancy was not an easy one! I felt I had issues from the very beginning! Terrible morning sickness, followed by high blood pressure later on! My wonderful doctor felt it best to bring our new addition into the world when I was 37 weeks along!



On February 20, I was induced at 7:00 AM! 



By 6:42 PM we had a new baby girl!!! Olivia Kate Kiser! 7 lbs. 4 oz. 19 inches long!


We are so in love! Olivia turned 5 weeks on Friday and April is fast approaching! 

She had her 2 week check up and was back up to her birth weight and was 19.25 inches long! 

Right now (at 5 weeks) she is eating every 2-3 hours...3 oz per feeding! We had to switch her formula from Similac Advanced to Gerber Good Start Soothe! She was super gassy and colicky! Thank goodness after one week on the new stuff, she is MUCH happier! :)

I of course wanted to do photos for each month so I took a photo when she was 3 days old, then her one month photo! I love seeing the changes! 

3 days old!

And a nice collage of 1 month! Lol. 

We are having so much fun with her and Rex is adjusting to having a little sister! 

He is a great big brother!! Just extremely loud! Lol. 

Daddy of course is smitten with his baby girl! He's such a great father to both of our kids!! 


Maternity leave is almost over for me! Olivia is going to stay with grandparents until April 22, but I have to go back April 9. I'm loving my time with her, and wanting it to slow down! Right now we are transitioning her to her crib...she is a noisy sleeper and I can't get any sleep while she's in our room! Lol. She likes the crib, so all in all I think it's a good move! 

She is also starting to smile, make funny faces and grab things! Big girl! 

I had my 6 week check up today and I am healthy and feeling good! Only 6 lbs from my pre-preggo weight!! Yay! 

I know this was a fast and furious update! But life with two kids is fast and furious! :) I am tired but love my little family!! I have loved going back and reading my old posts on Rex so I am hoping to do the same with Olivia!! ;) Stay tuned!

Hillary








No comments:

Post a Comment