About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Time Flies!!

Wow, it is already the end of November! I cannot believe it! Getting back in the grind of school in August was hard but we made it. Rex adjusted well to daycare and now he is almost 7 months old! I will give you a brief update since 3 months!

3 Months Old:

I'm a silly monkey

My first day of daycare

I learned to roll from my back to my tummy

Hello!
4 Months Old:


I started solid food

I am practicing standing

Denim Diapers!!

Dressed for Success!

I'm a happy boy!

My big boy outfit!
5 Months:


Happy Halloween!

I can grab stuff and bang myself in the head! lol.

I went to daddy's football game!

I'm a hoot!
Well there is Rex at a glance over the last few months! He is growing like a weed and we are loving every minute of it! At his 6 month check up he weighed 17 lbs 4 oz and was 28 inches long!! He eats 2 meals of solids a day and drinks Six 8 oz bottles! :) He has started sitting up on his own and becoming very active! I will update more often now that things are going smoother at work and Rex is on a great sleep schedule (goes to bed at 7:30.) Hope you will enjoy my updates on our sweet fella! His 6 month photos and Thanksgiving pictures are coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment