About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Which Formula Will It Be?

Well, we have yet again switched Rex's formula. First I tried nursing, then it was regular Similiac, then it was Similiac with Alementum, now...Similac Soy. BLAH! And now the doctor thinks Rex has reflux, so he is putting him on 2 doses of Zantac a day. I really hope all of this works...I am tired of trial and error.

On a positive note--Rex is drinking more of this new formula and getting on a better schedule...we are hoping that sleeping 5-6 hours is right around the corner.

Another very fun thing to share...the other day Rex and I were playing in his nursery in the morning. Randy came in and Rex turned his head and gave Randy the biggest smile! My heart melted, I knew he recognized his daddy!! :) It was so sweet! We are enjoying every minute with our sweet boy...it is going by too quick though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment