About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Rex's First Week!

Rex is one week old and I can hardley believe we made it through the first week. Talk about being tired but it is all completely worth it!

Labor went well. Saturday night May 14, 2011 at 11:53 PM my water broke. I was beyond excited!! I knew this is it!! We left for the hospital shortly after and began calling friends and family! After the IV was crammed in my arm and the Epidural took place...all was right with the world. At 8:30 I started pushing and at 10:16 Rex was born! 8 lbs 4 oz 20 1/4 inches long! HEALTHY! :)
















This is all I have time to update on now! I will try to post more of Rex's first week (actually at home) later. Right now...I'm on Mommy Duty!

No comments:

Post a Comment