About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Friday, May 6, 2011

37 Weeks

No baby yet, but bags are packed and we are ready to go!! I hope its sooner rather than later! Another week or so would be fine, but I hope it's not 3 or 4 weeks! I am so ready to meet the little man!
37 Weeks. Baby is the size of a watermelon. He weighs over 7 lbs. :)
Here is a new baby gift we got in the mail yesterday! Thank you to the Giffin's for Rex's wonderful new swing! It's automatic, has 6 different settings, plays music, etc.! It does just about everything you could imagine! We love it!! We tried to pick gender neutral colors just in case next time around we have a little girl. Big pieces like this are pricey and babies out grow them soon, might as well get more use out of them next time around as well! :) I LOVE IT! (By the way though, not very easy to put together!)

Crazy amount of pieces before it was put together!

Yeah, I'm super mom!! :) I was quite proud of myself for putting this together.
I have been off work all week (the doctor felt it was best if at this point I stopped working). I have enjoyed resting and am feeling much better than I was a few weeks ago. I strongly recommend resting at the end of the pregnancy, it gives you a whole different outlook on making it through! :)

Now I am just ready to update the blog with pictures of our little one!! Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment