About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

An Update...Finally!

Wow, it has been a long time since I updated this! Looks like I will be having a lot more time in the future to update this baby though!

Let's do a quick update on what has been going on the last few months!



In April, I went on Rex's field trip with him to the zoo! We had such a great time! My mom was able to come also! Rex was so excited to have his mommy and Mimi there! I am so glad I was able to spend that special day with him!



Then Rex graduated from Pre-K! What? I know! I still cannot believe how quick 5 years has flown by. I may be in denial...in fact, I know I am.



Speaking of, Rex turned 5! He had a pirate party and had a blast!! Obviously Olivia tagged along too! :) She had fun too. I think the Capri Sun was her favorite part...or maybe it was the pirate hat!

 Rex just finished up TOTs (Teams of Tomorrow) for the year. His performance was adorable! This was his goofy face when I said..."let's take a picture together." :)


He is kind of a stud though! Just like his daddy!

The kids are growing so fast! I cannot believe Olivia is 15 months old and Rex is 5!

Olivia is doing so much better after her tubes. (She had to get tubes in December.) We really had a rough road before and after that...but by March she was doing so much better. I truly am so appreciative of her doctors! She is right at 21 lbs right now, and thriving! She is talking more, walking around like crazy, completely off the bottle and FINALLY (after 13 months) she started sleeping through the night. lol.




Rex is doing great in school and will be going to Spring Hill next year for Kindergarten! He's a mess, but so sweet and smart!



These two love each other more than anything and for that, I am so grateful.

And to end on a funny note...I have two days left with my 5th graders and my lovely team. It is bittersweet really, but I have loved being silly with these women this year. And my 5th graders will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart.

And...Cafeteria Duty has us like...


I promise, promise, promise to update more often now that it is summer break! So stop by any time to see what the Kiser's are up to this summer!










No comments:

Post a Comment