About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Hillary and I live in Texas! I am a teacher turned stay at home mom with my 3 year old daughter! I also have a 7 year old son! I love doing fun activities with my kids, helping other teachers and spending time with my sweet husband!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

We are having a BOY!

Well after a very long appointment yesterday, we found out we are having a little boy! :) It was amazing, they checked all of his little organs and he is one healthy baby! I am 19 weeks today so I was glad they were able to tell us the sex of the baby, they were a little skeptical but in the end...it is a boy!! We do have a name picked out, so stay tuned...we need to tell all the our families first!

I of course went shopping last night after I found out it was a little boy...here are a few photos of things I found.

These three onesies were the only ones I could find with something about daddy and a boy. :) I wanted to get something to show Randy. I'm not a big dinosaur fan, but these were too cute to pass up!




Of course...and I love Daddy bib! :)

Cozy Blanket :)

Randy actually bought this for the baby and let me open it on Christmas day! So sweet!


Every little baby thing I see now, I fall in love with! I can't wait to meet our little man!

1 comment:

  1. Baby stuff is so adorable. I like the dinosaurs, and with a name like Rex, I'm sure he will too! ;)

    ReplyDelete